In the context of CBM’s Federation Strategy and Operating Model, we are creating a new leadership position at the country level in Rwanda.
• Identify suitable organisations for new partnerships and manage relationships with existing CBM partners
• Oversee the financial management at country level, ensuring compliance with CBM finance standards
• Lead the development, implementation and monitoring of the advocacy components of the country plan
• Promote the organization and its mission to local partners and authorities
• Provide leadership and develop national and expatriate staff at the country office
• Actively support partners to develop and deliver quality projects and programmes in line with need and capacity, and with Country Plan objectives
• A relevant academic degree (Social sciences, international development, business administration…)
• Professional experience of at least 5 years at a senior management level in a large national or international NGO
• Proven experience in the programmatic and financial management of large project portfolios
• Proven experience in building and managing effective partnerships
• Excellent people management skills
• Significant experience in strategic planning and project cycle management
• Significant experience in capacity building, organisational development and change managementThe future job holder will adhere to CBM’s values and commits to CBM’s Child Safeguarding Policy.
CBM encourages persons with disabilities to apply for this position. For further information about CBM’s inclusion policy, please see Here.
If you feel that this role would be a good opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you. Please click on APPLY below and send your CV and cover letter.
- Required Experience 3-7 years